3rd Grade Calendar

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Here's What's Going on in 3rd Grade This Week

Math Learning Targets

- I can describe patterns in a multiplication table (multiples of 2, 4, and 8)

- I can determine when to multiply and when to divide in word problems

- I can determine the unknown number in multiplication and division problems

Reading Learning Targets

- I can read and identify consonant digraphs (sh, th, ph, ch, and ng)

- I can read and identify words with multiple meanings

- I can describe the connection between 2+ paragraphs in a text

-I can use illustrations to help clarify text.

Writing

We have just started a science/writing unit of Properties of Matter.

This week we are building background/vocabulary.

Next week there will be science demos and class experiments!

No comments:

Post a Comment