3rd Grade Calendar

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Turn Back Clocks


Upcoming Events

November 2nd: October's Rockin' Readers are Due. Please make sure your child is practicing their reading at home on a regular basis.

November 3rd: Picture Retakes

November 17th: Pick up Cookie Dough Orders

November 17th-20th: Fall Book Fair from 3:15-4:30 in the library

November 23-24: Conferences (More info coming home in Wednesday folders)

November 25th-29th: No School

Learning Targets for 11/2/15

Math: I can explain the relationship between tiling and multiplying side lengths to find the area of a rectangle. I can multiply side lengths to determine the area of a rectangle.


Reading: I can read and identify comparative words. I can make inferences by asking and answering questions in a text. I can describe cause-effect relationships.








Writing: I can introduce a topic when writing an opinion. I can use linking words to develop ideas and support an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment